During early 2000, the Cheetah Conservation Fund (CCF) and Erindi Private Game Reserve teamed up to help the cheetah of Namibia. CCF rehabilitates problem cheetah from various areas in Namibia. At the end of their rehabilitation process, Erindi is able to give animals like these a safe home within the reserve. More than 20 cheetah have been released on Erindi and due to years of exposure to people walking near them, these re-wilded cats are incredibly accepting of us on foot. It is a truly incredible experience to spend time with these animals on “their level”.
- Max 4 guests
- Booking at reception is essential
- Subject to cheetah, guide and vehicle availability.
- No under 16s
- Bring sunscreen / hats / warm clothing / rain jacket
- Coffee, tea and biscuits are provided
- Ensure to read the “Guest Walking Requirement” information
- N$ 3000 per walk (1 – 4 persons)
06h30 – 09h30
16h30 – 19h30
07h00 – 10h00
16h00 – 19h00