An array of activities in the most remote part of Namibia
Choose the activities you would like to explore during your stay at Erindi Private Game Reserve. We offer inspiring and educational trips around the reserve. Whether you are looking for fun or romance, we offer it all in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Booking Primary & Specialist Activities
We ask that you please take note of the following:
- All Erindi guests are guaranteed a seat on our primary activity, Guided Game Drives in Open 4×4’s. Please book your seat at reception prior to departure.
- All other activities are considered specialist activities and are bookable 24 hours in advance.
- Our primary activity, Guided Game Drives in Open 4×4’s gets priority over specialist activities.
- The available specialist activities will be clearly displayed on the information board at the game viewing departure area.
- Guests are welcome to enquire at reception about activities available during their stay and every effort will be made to meet their requests.
- Specialist activity bookings cannot be made in advance.
- Specialist activities can only be booked if guides and game viewers are available.
- Specialist guides are required to conduct specialist activities. They have highly specialised training, experience and qualifications which are needed to keep guests safe and ensure they enjoy their experience.
- Weather and nature affects our activities, walks cannot go out if the wind is blowing or it is too hot etc.
- Nature and animal species also have an impact on our specialist activity bookings. If Pangolins do not have transmitters, the Pangolin Tracking activity will not be available etc.
- All these factors have an influence on the availability of specialist activities.
- We are therefore not able to confirm and take payments for requests more than 24 hours in advance.
- All primary and specialist activities will only be conducted in English by our guides.