Old Traders Guided Walking Trail
Take a quiet walk at your own pace within the safety of the lodge and discover a world of small creatures, birds, plants and insects. The trail has informative signs to shed light on interesting aspects along the way and for those that enjoy exercising; this is a safe place to go for a jog. If you would like a more informative walk, you can request a specialist birding guide or even a San tracker to share interesting information along the trail.
- SELF WALK or GUIDED WALKS
- At average walking pace, the trail takes one hour to complete
- You must inform reception that you will be embarking on the trail and you can collect a map at the same time
- Children of all ages are welcome on the trail, but u12s must be accompanied by adults
- The San Village en route is only open from 10h30 – 11h30
- Ensure that you carry water, sunscreen, a hat and a rain coat
- Please report to reception upon returning to the Lodge
- Please leave footprints only, and take photographs
- SELF WALK – No charge & you are welcome to walk any time during daylight hours
- GUIDED WALK – N$ 100 per person
10h30 – 11h30
11h00 – 12h00
This activity is not available to guests staying at Camp Elephant.