Please read through our Terms and Conditions carefully to familiarize your-selves with the content herein. You will be asked to accept and sign these terms and conditions to confirm that you have read and understood them before completing your booking.
- No amendment, cancellation or waiver of any term or right referred to herein shall be valid or binding unless reduced to writing and signed by both yourself and a duly authorized representative of Erindi.
- All enquiries, advice, quotations or cost estimates provided by, or bookings made, and/or all services rendered by or on behalf of Erindi Private Game Reserve are subject to these terms and conditions.
- Entering the reserve is at your own risk.
- Day visitors may not visit Old Traders Lodge or go on the self-drive routes.
- Old Traders Lodge is for overnight visitors only.
- No music may be played. Our guests prefer to hear the sounds of nature.
- Never feed wild animals.
- No plants may be cut, damaged or destroyed.
- No pets, alien plants or other invasive species may be brought into the reserve.
- Poaching and killing of animals is strictly prohibited.
- Please keep noise levels down in consideration of other guests and wildlife.
- By law, smoking of tobacco products is prohibited.
- No bicycles or skateboards are allowed on the pathways around Old Traders Lodge.
- Erindi will not be liable for any damage, loss or stolen items.
- A valid ID number or passport number must be provided by all individuals of a particular reservation.
- All bookings need to be done per e-mail