Leopard Project Presentation
Erindi’s Global Leopard Project is a registered foundation dedicated to the conservation of leopards through research and communication. Begin the afternoon with a photo and audio presentation explaining our amazing project and learn more about the elusive Erindi leopards. Then head out to try and locate one of these magnificent creatures and you may be lucky enough to witness the secret life of a wild African leopard. Join us and be part of the incredible conservation work we’re undertaking.
- Afternoon game drive time is recommended
- Provisional bookings well in advance are essential
- Subject to leopard and research activities
- All donations are used to sustain the Global Leopard Project
- 1 – 4 People: N$ 4 000
- Additional guest: N$ 750 – per person (Max 10 guests)
06h30 – 09h30
16h30 – 19h30
07h00 – 10h00
16h00 – 19h00
This activity is not available to guests staying with us at Camp Elephant.